Friday, March 6, 2015

Titan Airways Maiden Flight EGNX (East Midlands) to EKCH (Copenhagen)

Well, I've joined yet another virtual airline.  I put all the blame on the infamous "Nutters" who seem to think it is their responsibility to make me a) join too many VA's and b) continue to spend money on airport scenery.  And for that, I say "thanks" for keeping this hobby alive for me and thanks for the fun and friendships.  Also, PMDG recently released their next service pack for the wonderful 737 NGX series.  The biggest addition is the introduction of a working weather radar with the integration of Active Sky Next (a great weather add-on program that I highly recommend).  PMDG also released a compatible P3D version but alas, I haven't made the jump to P3D yet and I'm not sure when that will happen.

I thought to myself, what better way to break-in the newly released PMDG 737 NGX Service Pack 1D than to make my maiden voyage in Titan colors.  First off, hats off to the creator of the livery for Titan (I apologize for not knowing your name but it looks great on the jet).  The reflection and shine on the 737 looked really great while departing the earlier morning flight from EGNX (UK2000 Scenery).  The flight to Copenhagen (FlyTampa) was a short hop and unfortunately, the ATC in the UK/Europe was quiet due to the early morning hours.  Anyway, I'll let the screenshots speak for themselves but the weather with the setting moon and rising sun allowed for some great captures.  The approach into Copenhagen had low clouds with light rain and as you can see, the weather radar was working :-)  Until next time.....





















No comments:

Post a Comment