Thursday, June 4, 2015

Nutter Group Flight KPHX to KSNA

Not much to write about other than to post a few screenshots of a short flight between Phoenix and Santa Ana in FSX.  Neil, Michael (Danish), Matt, and I departed RWY 25R via the IZZZO TWO departure and quickly entered controlled airspace (Los Angeles Center).  The top of descent was quickly reached and it was time to start the descent via the KEFFR THREE RNAV arrival for the ILS approach to 20R.  Clouds were reported at 2,000 feet and ATC did a great job vectoring the traffic for the approach.  I finally broke out of the soup as I descended on the glidescope and had the runway in sight.  I ended up "floating" a bit on the approach but was able to land with a -104' landing rate and my virtual passengers were pleased with the landing (insert virtual clap).  Since I was the last one in, I followed Michael along taxiway "Alpha" and parked at the gate.  As always, thanks for following along and enjoy the screenshots.

Add-ons Used:
PMDG 737-800
Flightbeam KPHX
LatinVFR KSNA
Orbx Vector, Global
Active Sky Next
REX Texture Direct w/Soft Clouds
FSDreamteam GSX 














No comments:

Post a Comment