Sunday, March 29, 2015

TNCM-CYYZ--FedExVAC Saturday Night Operations

FedEx virtual held its normal Saturday Night Operations with flights into and out of Toronto with bonus pay.  I had finished a flight the previous night into Princess Juliana so I decided to head north from the warm temperatures to the freezing cold of Toronto, Canada.  The flight was completed on VATSIM but unfortunately, ATC was not online for my flight path.  I'm sure everyone was warn out from the earlier Cross the Pond flights that hit the east coast.  While loading up my 777F, an American Airlines Flight (AAL1282) arrived at the airport.  I grabbed a few shots of the landing so hopefully the pilot (Phillip) will like the shots I captured.  Anyway, not much to write about on this one so I'll let the screen captures speak for themselves..........until next time :-)























No comments:

Post a Comment